1. First, the user Solar Power
(1) Compact Power 10-100W range, for remote areas without electricity, such as plateau, islands, pastoral, border posts and other military and civilian life of electricity, such as lighting, television, tape recorders and so on;
(2) 3-5KW family roof and power generation systems;
(3) PV water pumps: solve without electricity deep wells for drinking and irrigation.
2. Second, the transport sector
Such as beacon lights, traffic / railway signal lamps, traffic warning / marker lights, street lamps, high-altitude obstacle light, highway / railway wireless telephone booths, unattended Road class power supply.
3. Third, communications / communications
Solar unmanned microwave relay stations, cable maintenance stations, broadcasting / communications / paging power system; rural telephone carrier photovoltaic systems, small communication equipment, soldiers, GPS power supply.
4. Fourth, petroleum, marine, meteorology
Oil pipelines and reservoirs gate cathodic protection solar power systems, oil drilling platform life and emergency power supply, marine testing equipment, meteorological / hydrological observation equipment.
5. Fifth, the family lamp power supply
Such as solar garden lights, street lamps, portable lights, camping lights, mountaineering lights, fishing lights, black lights, tapping lights, energy saving lamps.
6. Sixth, photovoltaic power plants
10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power plants, scenery (CHAI) complementary power plants, various large parking with charging stations.
7. Seven, solar architecture
The combination of solar power and building materials, so that the future of large buildings to achieve electricity self-sufficiency, is a major development direction of the future.
8. VIII. Other areas include
(1) and automobile accessory: solar car / electric vehicles, battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold boxes and the like;
(2) the solar hydrogen fuel cell renewable power generation systems;
(3) desalination equipment supply;
(4 ) satellite, spacecraft, space solar power stations.